Due to the ongoing uncertainty with Covid-19, we have made the decision
to postpone our Conference to November 2021. We had been praying that we
wouldn’t need to do this, but it seems to be the sensible thing to
If you would like to be kept up-to-date with our Conference plans, please
continute to fill in the form and we let you know what’s happening.
We are expecting to have new booking forms in Spring 2021.
Many thanks and be safe,
Godly Play Scotland